Skip to main content

Use of technical equipment and peripherals

How do I?

Order technical equipment or peripherals (workstation, monitors, monitor arm/mounts, workstation, mouse, keyboard, etc)?

If you need replacement of any technical equipment please send an email to and we will make the request to purchasing to order your equipment.

Get HDMI cables for my wall display?

We have 6ft and 10ft cables in Staffworld (IRB-2109). Feel free to stop by Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm or send us an email.

Find out what type of power outlets are in my office?

Power outlets in Iribe are 20 amps.

Find paper/staples for the network printers?

Notify Staffworld and we will supply the necessary printer room with supplies.

Request a network jack activation in Iribe?

Submit a request to with the port number (yellow ports) and the room number the jack is in. Please also state if the activation is for a computer or printer.

Request port activation for my office phone?

Please contact facilities for this request at